Please contact me me to discuss fees, as they vary depending on individual, couples, or group treatment.
I offer reduced fees for a select number of patients with financial need.
As I don't accept insurance, I’m considered an out-of-network therapist. This means that if you have an out-of-network option, I provide you with a statement that you can submit to your insurance provider for reimbursement.
If you choose to use your insurance - and many people do not - please check your coverage carefully. Call your insurance company with the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits? If so, do I have an out-of-network option? You’ll need an out-of-network option in order to get reimbursement for psychotherapy with me.
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much do you pay for an out-of-net provider?
- Is there a limitation on how much you will pay per session?